The Legend of Lochlinlea
Lord Samuel Fellwind
Class And Level: Fighter 13 / Race: Human Death Knight Hybrid / Alignment: Lawful Neutral / Deity: Hades / Size: Medium / Age: 132 / Gender: Male / Height: 6'4" / Weight: 250 lbs / Eyes: Orange Lights / Hair: Black / Skin: Tanned
STR 27 (8)
DEX 23 (6)
INT 22 (6)
WIS 25 (7)
CHA 25 (7)
Hit Points: 155
Feats 6: Alertness, Persuasive, Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will
Fighter Feats 7: Improved Unarmed Strike, Improved Grapple, Stunning Fist, Weapon Focus Greatsword, Weapon Specialization Greatsword, Greater Weapon Focus Greatsword, Greater Weapon Specialization Greatsword
Attacks: 13 (21) / 8 (16) / 3 (11)
Frost Brand Attacks: +26 / +21 / +16
Frost Brand Damage: 2D6 + 1D6 Cold + 17 Damage
Fort Save: +8
Ref Save: +12
Will Save: +13
Death Knight Powers And Special Qualities
1) Touch Attack: Negative Energy Attack 1D8 plus 7, plus 1 point of Constitution Damage. A Will save [DC 23].
2) Abyssal Blast (Su): 12-foot-radius spread (Range 920 feet). [Current Damage 13D6]. A Reflex save [DC 23].
3) Fear Aura (Su): [DC 23].
4) Damage Reduction (Su): 15/+1.
5) Spell Resistance (Su): 20 + 1 per level past 10th (Current Spell Resistance 23)
6) Immunities (Ex): Cold, Electricity, Polymorph, Mind Affecting Effects, Poison, Sleep, Paralysis, Stunning, Disease, Death Effects, Necromatic Effects, Fortitude Saves (unless it effects objects), Critical Hits, Subdual Damage, Ability Damage, Energy Drain, or Death From Massive Damage. A death knight cannot be raised, and resurrection works only if willing.
7) Turn Immunity (Ex): A death knight cannot be turned. It can be banished with holy word, however, just as if it were an evil outsider. (The banished death knight returns to the plane of the evil god it serves).
8) Darkvision: 60 feet.
Skill Points: 128
Knowledge Arcana: 14
Knowledge The Planes: 14
Knowledge Religion: 14
Move Silently: 12
Sense Motive: 15
+5 Full Plate Armor (Ghost Touch, Glamered, Silent Moves)
+5 Frost Brand
Lord Fellwind has been a loyal and trusted servent of the great Death God Hades for over a century.
His current mission is to see that Sky King Star does not fail in his quest.
Before he is done both Nerull and Tew will find their way to the river Styx; and order shall be restored to this world.